FREE Horary Questions from a STUDENT of Horary
Horary answers your question. Horary loves answering a yes or no question. However, horary can offer an explanation and detail around your question. Horary can also provide advice. Horary is very rule based. You and I must follow its rules, for an accurate judgement (answer) to occur. And coolest thing ever – it doesn’t require a human being’s birth details!! The birth details are that of the question!
Horary is similar to getting a tarot reading; however, it is a) finite, b) takes more time and effort to answer one question, but then you get a lot more out of it too, and c) the judgement is final – you can only ask your question once – no fooling this oracle!
You’ve really got to be brave and bold to receive a horary answer, because the results are often in-your-face brutal! No Neptunian (tarot) wishy washy, sugar coating (by the way, I love tarot — I wrote a book on it). This is SATURN’s domain! Harsh. Inflexible. Testing. Taunting. Taming. Teaching.
Horary results, as what I find with astrology (in general), are destiny based. So while you might have a small amount of free will — I believe that freewill is finite. If astrology wasn’t destiny based, I think the whole concept of it — would collapse.
Please excuse my Saturn
- While I’m a professional astrologer, I’m a student of Horary. Horary is NOT simple or easy – at least not for me. It’s very Saturnian, and rule based. Not a lot of winging it, is accepted or helpful. Horary is traditional (Saturn) astrology, and not the modern (Uranus) kind, that I usually practice. I will likely make mistakes. Take my judgement with a grain of salt. If you don’t like the judgement, ignore it. If you want your question handled professionally, consult an expert.
- Currently, I’m answering questions about lost inanimate objects and love. My professional practice is focused on love, in general. I have a fully aspected Venus — the planet of love.
- I will choose the questions I want to answer. Just because you left a comment (with your question), doesn’t mean you’ll get an answer to your question. Don’t attempt to appeal to my emotions. I will close the FREE option, whenever I desire to do so (and likely without warning). Eventually I will charge for this service, and eventually it will be a lot (understandably).
- The chart may not be readable. I reserve the right not to offer an explanation for it — no time.
- I reserve the right to refuse your question, and not offer an explanation for it — no time.
- If you have a negative comment about my judgement, do have some respect for yourself and consider how your criticism is coming across to me and others.
What do I need to do to get this free horary reading with Abella, so that it’s as accurate as possible?
- You must contact me (regarding this horary question) ONLY on my blog, in a comment (associated with this blog post). Not on Twitter, Facebook, email, or anywhere else. I may allow location to be privately messaged. ASK.
- There is an option to do the horary, when the astrologer comes to understand the question (and base the birth details on that) — but I’m not there yet!
- This must be YOUR question — not about someone else. It can not be a question you’ve asked horary before. You’ve got ONE shot at your question. Form it well.
- The birth details of the question: Month, day, year, location, time when you came to understand your question clearly.
- Some background information surrounding your question.
- Patience and gratitude. Do provide a follow-up to the horary judgement given.
What is gratitude? Gratitude is showing appreciation, and acknowledging help given — through tangible actions. I’m BIG on giving and receiving gratitude! And it inspires me to keep giving, for free. Part of the word gratitude is Gratis, meaning free or without charge. I’m BIG on people having an attitude of freely giving (without thought on what they get in return) if that is not their default pattern, or if they think they have nothing to give (you do, by the way — stock up on some self-esteem as it’s good for you and everyone around you).
Gratitude balances things out. I give. You take. You give. I take.
How can you show me your gratitude? Promote my work, websites, blog. Add me to your Twitter list. Join my Facebook page. Provide reviews. Retweet. Share. Etc. Recommend me to friends, followers, clients, and wallowers (it rhymed, so i had to but it’s not even a word, I think! LOL). Purchase an astrology session (Because you’re worth it, and because I’m worth it). Engage me. Share with me. Care about me.
These are just a spattering of ways you can show your gratitude.
I help people, for free, even though I do this professionally (for a living, a scant living — at that). I help people, for free, because I want you to benefit from my experience and wisdom. I help people. for free, because those of us that can’t afford — should get the help, so they can. I help people, for free, because I love sharing. I help people, for free, because they’ve helped me.
It may seem like I have a lot of time on my hands, but I don’t. I multi-task, and I really ought to spend more time on making money. Oh Saturn in Taurus, say it ain’t so?! Oh, and I’m popular! Wonder why. Oh, I’m really generous with my time and wisdom and I’m usually quite friendly, sociable, and approachable (unless a line has been crossed!). That’d do it! LOL You’re not the only one in my world — there are hundreds upon hundreds, at least! hehe Many of whom do attempt to have a one-on-one private connection and often inappropriately. Consider THAT! ;P
So, please know that it might take some time to provide a judgement, if I’ve offered one. I’m happy though for kindly reminders, after an appropriate length of time has gone by. Note: Less is more, to too-busy people. I am more (writing), but you need to be less (writing) or I will get overwhelmed and tune out! ;P
Choose only ONE question, from below (remember that I might not answer it). I’m currently only answering questions on the topics below. You can copy and paste the question in your comment, along with the birth (of the question) and background details., Remember, less is more. Keep your writing tight, and clear. Don’t make me think too much. My head is full enough! LOL
Lost Objects Horary:
Tell me what X is, and how long it’s been missing.
- Where is X? (X is the lost inanimate object)
You don’t need to tell me who X is though an initial or initials would be nice. My preference is for questions that will have a known outcome over the next couple of weeks. Why? Because I would like to know if my judgement was accurate or not. Remember, I’m a student of horary.
- Will X come back, by (include date)?
- Will I see X again, by X (include date)?
- Is X cheating on me?
- Did X cheat on me?
- Does X love me?
- Will X & I be friends?
- Will X and I marry?
- Will X and I have a relationship?
- Will X and I divorce?
- Will I have a relationship by (include date)?
- Will I find love in the next (insert number of weeks, months)?
- Will X call me by (include date)?
- Will my partner be rich?
- Is X dating someone else me?
- What does X think about?
- What does X feel for me?
- Is X thinking about me?
- Will X like my letter, email, phone message (insert communication type)?
- Is my relationship with X, over?
- Is X the right person for me?
- Does X want me back?
- Will X and I have sex (sex again)?
- Does X miss me?
- What is the outcome of dating X?
- What will my next romantic partner be like, look like?
Do what you will.
Day of Mercury, hour of Venus – Sun in 9th house